We aim at capacity building such as sharing knowledge and technology transfer.
How geospatial information and related technologies are utilized to share disaster related information and disaster risk information.
25-27 February 2020
International Conference Hall, JICA Global Plaza, Tokyo
Draft agenda as of 2 December 2019 (PDF)
DAY 1 Tuesday 25 February 2020: Seminar (all day)
- Opening & Welcome Address
- Keynote Lecture
- Session 1 Contribution of Geodesy and Geospatial Information to Disaster Risk Reduction
- Session 2 Utilization of Geospatial Information by Stakeholders of Disaster Risk Reduction
- Session 3 Geospatial Technology against Disasters
DAY 2 Wednesday 26 February 2020: Seminar (am) and Exercise (pm)
- Session 4 Disaster Response and Building Resilience using Geospatial Information
- Wrap-up - Conclusive Words -
Scenario-based Exercise on Web-based Disaster Information Sharing
DAY 3 Thursday 27 February 2020: Technical Tour (all day)
The Technical Tour is for the employees of governments and internatioal organizations only.
Please send us the Registration Form. We also have a Hotel Information Note for your reference.